Support TCS

Trinity Christian School relies on contributions to provide critical support to our operating budget above-and-beyond tuition. These gifts have an immediate and direct benefit to each student and faculty member and the quality and range of all school programs. 

With your generous donations, we are funding initiatives for learning, faculty support, facilities, tuition assistance, academic enrichment, arts, and athletics. We are deeply grateful to you for your trust, your gifts, and your time. Thank you for supporting Trinity Christian School!

Ways to Give

Annual Fund

Every gift matters! Unlike tuition, in private Christian schools, only 80% of the cost of education is typically covered by tuition. The remaining 20% comes from other revenue sources and gifts from generous donors. We call this the Annual Fund. Gifts to the Annual Fund are tax deductible.

Learn More

Corporate Sponsorships

Do you own or work for a business in our community? Would you like to showcase your business to TCS families and the many spectators who attend our events each year? We hope you will consider becoming an annual sponsor of Trinity Christian School. We do not receive state or local funding as a private school. Therefore, we rely heavily on our Annual Fund efforts to bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of the TCS experience. Becoming a Corporate Sponsor allows you to help underwrite our success while showcasing your business’ support of TCS!

Learn More

Endowments

Trinity Christian School now has two endowments!
An endowment is an investment fund that provides ongoing income while preserving capital for future generations. Endowments typically are designated for a specific purpose, such as financial aid, facilities, or faculty.

Learn More

Annual Fund

Founded by the Trinity Christian School Board in 2008, the Trinity Christian School Foundation is a separate 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. The foundation operates under the leadership of an independent board that oversees the raising and distributing funds to support TCS.

As a private school, we do not receive any state or local funding. To bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of the TCS Experience, TCS raises approximately $500,000 annually for operations (the Annual Fund). In addition, the Foundation’s efforts include Capital Improvements and Endowment Funds.

Give Now


If you want to know more about this, please contact Terisa Clark, Advancement Director, at tclark@tcslubbock.org.

Joyce Herron endowment

Endowments

The first Endowment, the Excellence In Education Endowment, was established by TCS founders Bill and Joyce Herron in 1991 and has exceeded $1,000,000! The Herrons envisioned the Endowment as a way to keep tuition rates reasonable and competitive for the future. This Endowment will live on as a lasting legacy for qualified students whose parents desire to prioritize Christian education for their families.

The second Endowment, the 3:23 Endowment, was gifted to TCS as an anonymous gift of $1,000,000 for our Athletic Program. It will help attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty in an increasingly competitive environment.

As we look ahead, TCS is poised to continue to grow and flourish while remaining committed to academic excellence and Biblical worldview. These Endowments, along with the financial support from our TCS families and donors, continue to help ensure future generations of students will have access to an excellent Christian education while providing long-term financial stability to TCS.

Give Now

The Importance of Endowments

Endowments like these enhance our ability to secure TCS’ financial foundation for the long-term. They also are a great reminder that His Kingdom is ever expanding, and we need to expand our vision of what is possible. Ultimately, our vision is to make it possible for every family to choose an educational environment for their children that is immersed in a biblical worldview, regardless of their financial circumstances.

Superintendent, Dr. Stephen Cox

Stephen Cox