WAYS TO GIVE
As Trinity Christian School begins its 45th year, we are excited to share that we now have two endowments!
The first Endowment, the Excellence In Education Endowment, was established by TCS founders Bill and Joyce Herron in 1991 and has exceeded $1,000,000! The Herrons envisioned the Endowment as a way to keep tuition rates reasonable and competitive for the future. This Endowment will live on as a lasting legacy for qualified students whose parents desire to prioritize Christian education for their families.
The second Endowment, the 3:23 Endowment, was gifted to TCS as an anonymous gift of $1,000,000 for our Athletic Program. It will help attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty in an increasingly competitive environment.
As we look ahead, TCS is poised to continue to grow and flourish while remaining committed to academic excellence and Biblical worldview. These Endowments, along with the financial support from our TCS families and donors, continue to help ensure future generations of students will have access to an excellent Christian education while providing long-term financial stability to TCS.
TCS Superintendent, Stephen Cox shares, “Endowments like these enhance our ability to secure TCS’ financial foundation for the long-term. They also are a great reminder that His Kingdom is ever expanding, and we need to expand our vision of what is possible. Ultimately, our vision is to make it possible for every family to choose an educational environment for their children that is immersed in a biblical worldview, regardless of their financial circumstances.”
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Thank you for considering a gift to Trinity Christian School. We are available at at [email protected] or
806-791-6583 if you would like to discuss the gift method that best suits your needs. The following are some of the other ways people give:
Bequests: Wills, Estates, Trusts
- Using these legal tools, you can direct the distribution of your assets to include TCS.
- These tools allow you to choose who will manage your assets after your death and can help you reduce tax burdens.
Corporate Matching Gifts
- Many corporations offer matching gift programs through which a portion of your gift to TCS is matched by the corporation.
- It is helpful to alert TCS via email if your employer is making a matching gift, so that we may advise you of its receipt. The email address is [email protected]
Gifts in Kind
- TCS welcomes gifts of goods and services that we would typically pay for or incur as a cost in capital projects. To discuss this opportunity please contact us.
Gifts of Stock or Other Appreciated Securities
- In most cases, gifts of appreciated stock offer distinct advantages for the donor as well as the school. Depending on your tax situation, gifts of appreciated stock donated directly to TCS can reduce your tax burden.
- On receipt of the stock, TCS will sell it and derive the benefit of the stock's full value. Please consult with your tax advisor about your particular situation.
- It is helpful to alert TCS via email when you initiate a stock gift, so that we may advise you of its receipt. The email address is [email protected]
Arrangements for the electronic transfer of stock can be made through your broker and be sent to us at:
- Contact: 800-544-6666
- Account # Z49190179 - Trinity Christian School Foundation
- Transfer number is DTC #0226
Real Estate Property
- Gifts of real estate provide the following benefits:
- You avoid capital gains tax on the appreciated value of your property.
- Your charitable tax deduction is the same as if you gave cash.
- You have avoided tax on the appreciation of your real estate.
For more information, please contact:
Stephen Cox, Superintendent