Trinity Parents Association
All parents are welcome to join us and use their talents, gifts, and resources to serve our school at the many TPA events and opportunities scheduled throughout the year.
Some of these opportunities include teacher appreciation lunches and other teacher appreciation events, extra-curricular competitions/events for Trinity students, and prayer events. Although service is our main focus, lasting friendships, and a sense of family are formed as we work together.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Was your child a new student once, and you wished for someone who could “show you the ropes”?
Did you feel overwhelmed with questions?
• What exactly is God and Nation Day?
• Should I be a room mom?
• What can a dad do to get involved?
• Missions Week?
• Student Executive Council?
• Which campus do I go to for what?
We are here to help answer all those questions and more. We are called the Connections Team. We hope to make each new student and family feel loved, accepted, and a part of the Trinity family.
If you have any questions, please contact our TPA Coordinator or Lanisa Fitzgerald, Admissions Manager, at [email protected]
Here at TCS, we love our teachers and try to take every opportunity to bless and thank them for all they do for our children and our school. We do this through regular teacher appreciation luncheons, a Thanks4Giving blessing in the fall and goodies for Teacher Appreciation Week in May. We will communicate regularly on how all our parents can be involved in our endeavor to appreciate our teachers and staff.
Weekly Mom’s Prayer
• Middle & High School Moms - Every Thursday from 12:00pm -1:00pm in the Lions’ Den
• Elementary Moms - Every Thursday from12:00pm - 1:00pm meet at Elementary Campus
Weekly Dad’s Prayer
• Every Tuesday from 8:25am - 8:35am at the Elementary Entrance
Monthly Men’s Prayer
• The 1st Tuesday of every month from 7:00am - 7:45am
Weekly Mom's Prayer
• Tracee Spore | 806-535-1960
Weekly Dad's Prayer
• Josh Allen | 806-549-5000
Monthly Dad's Prayer
• Randy Anderson | 806-787-3474