The mission of the TCS Guidance Department is to assist senior high students with academic concerns, personal and spiritual growth, and career and college exploration. Time and effort are actively invested in helping each student reach his or her highest potential by providing ongoing educational, personal, and vocational support.
Counselors Meet with Students To:
- Problem solve
- Provide support when dealing with personal problems
- Create a plan for academic success
- Explore careers and opportunities for post-secondary goals such as college, military, and work-related opportunities
Counselors Meet with Parents To:
- Provide support with concerns related to academics or personal issues
- Provide resources for community support
- Develop plans with students, parents, teachers, and coaches to help the students succeed in the classroom
How to Meet with a Counselor:
- During office hours, students can stop by the counselor's office at any point or put a note in the counselor's box
- Tell your teacher you need to see a counselor
- If you're a parent, call to set up an appointment to meet with your counselor.
Contact your Counselors: