Annual Fund

Every gift, no matter the amount, makes a difference in the mission of TCS

Every year our goal is to steward well the school’s resources to fulfill that mission while doing everything possible to keep tuition affordable. In private Christian schools, only 80% of the cost of education is typically covered by tuition.  That remaining 20% comes from other revenue sources and gifts from generous donors. We call this the Annual Fund. Unlike tuition, donations to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible!

Your gift to the Annual Fund helps to create opportunities to retain TCS families faced with financial hardship, as well as to attract new TCS families who need help getting started at TCS. Your gift also covers our Teacher Appreciation—and man, if there is ever a year our teachers deserve our appreciation—this is it! By contributing to the annual fund, you are choosing to support the vision of Trinity Christian School and help us to continue to make an impact—in the lives of our students, our staff, our families, Lubbock, and beyond! 

Thank you for supporting Trinity Christian School!